The elements of the object hierarchy are the following:
- Service is the top level object identify the owner the provided media service belongs to.
- Room is a virtual place clients share to exchange media contents. Clients are in the same Room under the same Service participating in the same call.
- Call identifies a group of clients exchange media contents at the same time in the same room under the same service.
- MediaUnit hold information clients and SFUs can arbitrary add in the samples. For example, it can be the webrtc app version in the client side, and the geographic region and availability zone in the SFUs side.
- Client uses the WebRTC app provides the ClientSamples
- PeerConnections are established by the client to another client or to an SFU.
- MediaTracks are used by the peer connection to send out or receive in media contents.
- SFU or Selective Forwarding Units are server side components to compound and distribute media contents between several participants.
- SfuTransport are the peer connection established by the SFU with either a client or with another SFU / media service.
- SfuRtpPads are used by the SfuTransports to send out or receive in media contents using RTP transport protocol.